Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tackling Life One Task At A Time!!!!!

OK,  folks so this past week has been a bugger bear for me. Little "B" has gotten sick and Mr. "C' has been wrapped up in work and I've been sticking to my workouts. But, I have a small confession to make, I've had some vegan carrot cake. I did not eat the icing, though I really wanted to.
The stress of seeing my sweet baby girl not feeling well got to me. So I went to Whole Foods and got some stuff for her and mama got herself some vegan carrot cake.

Now as I sit for this moment to myself and think and realize that I have to tackle one task at a time or else I'll be eating a whole vegan carrot cake.

So how do you handle stress or stressful moments??  I'll check in with you tomorrow to find out!!

~T.

No comments:

Post a Comment