Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas Shopping for your child,With your Child....Need I say More?

OK, So I just got back from Toys "R"US, I had this light bulb moment to go over there when a friend of mine called to say that the New Rockin' Elmo doll (see pic below) came with a free guitar and was on sale. I just had to get one, sooo....I called the store and they only had four (4) left so I rushed down to get one for my daughter. She  was with me No baby sitter ughhh!!!
Sesame Street Let's Rock! Elmo with Bonus Guitar -  Hasbro - Toys"R"Us
So we get to the store and naturally she wanted everything in the store and yes had a fit, I got the doll and had to say that it was for my niece and Miss.B had a melt down because she wanted it NOW!!!

I think that I will NEVER take her Christmas shopping again especially to a toy store where she wants everything in sight.

Oh yea, I for, So the toy is over at my aunt's house waiting to come home and be destroyed minutes after being opened Christmas day! ( maybe an hour later) LOL!!

ttyl everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment